Monday, December 22, 2008

I've Been Hit-- !

... By reality of course. Here it is. I WANT TO LEARN TO DRESS BETTER.

I'm just so... Not dressing the way I want. I know how I want to look, but when i try to go shopping for the clothes i want to wear, i get overwhelmed with finding pieces and outfits and such and i just haven't got a clue where to start! I'm so annoyed... But anyway. Ive started exercising again to increase my self esteem... -_-'... By like, I dunno... Ive been faced with it, and have finally admitted to myself that dancing, as mainstream and overrated some people make it seem.. Is one of my passions. Though to me, i feel like i can dance to save my life, it feels AMAZING.

I mean.. When I watch a 'music' type movie, I get happy and excited, but it doesn't usually make me wanna RUN upstairs grab my guitar, and sing and write a new song.

When I watch a movie that has a lot of awesome dancing in it e.g. Step Up 1 + 2, Another Cinderella Story, or anything like Bring It On or Stick It, anything that is really high energy and active, makes me wanna run upstairs, clear the floor, turn on some music and just DANCE. I did that today for the first time in ages, after watching Another Cinderella Story, and it made my body feel healthy, alive, and just plain GOOD. Not many of my friends know this about me... That i love to dance. Its kind of embarrassing, and I'd never dance in front of anyone, ever. But i like it anyway :P

So By dancing more and getting back in shape, I'll feel better about myself which will help me in feeling more confident about the clothes that *I* wanna wear!

BTW. It's ripped or fun jeans, usually Light denim Blue, Medium denim blue, or black jeans, with band t-shirts, hoodies, or any kind of suttle 'skater-girl' look that I want to see myself in. Not because it may be 'in style', but because it what i always feel totally comfortable wearing, and its what I look good in. Its my style, nothing else really suits me... :P So I need to work on this a little, but I'm going to try hard to save some money, and get a good idea of what kind of clothes i want, and then buy just that when i next go shopping for clothes. I also like... skate shoe/flat runners/converse shoes the best. And my hair to be longish and curly, or straight. :)

Anyway, it's like, 1:35 in the morning, and I need to go to sleep. Nighty-night! Hugs

Beccy.

No comments:

Post a Comment