Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Mrs. Miller...

Dear Mrs. Miller,

I've been wanting to say some things to you for a while now. Currently, it's the end of the semester, and I'm a wee bit stressed and run down. Maybe now would be a good time to tell you some of those things. :)

First of all... You're a bitch. I'm sure you always have been, so that should come as no surprise to you. I know that I've gotten used to people calling me an instigator, brat, etc. Similar situation, so I'm positive that you're accustomed to hearing that.

Secondly, You're not very good at teaching. Ya, you know how to DO things in Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere, but really? Most people do these days. Especially the people in digital media. This is 2010. Wake up and QUIT THE JOB. You're terrible.

Also, you kind of suck as a human being too. You lie and tell people things and they go back on it, because you're the "teacher" and you just CAN. You abuse your authority, though you shouldn't be ALLOWED and authority, because as I mentioned previously, you suck. You don't help the people that really need it. You tend to gravitate to your "favourites"-- The students who are respectful, and good at everything and don't actually need the help. And you don't us things like "That lighting will effect your film with shadows, and you wont be able to get rid of the green." You just think to yourself "Oh look, shadows. Oh well." And then tell us later that you knew they were there but decided you didn't want to tell us. We've never used a green screen before. I mean, up until recently, I didn't know a GREEN screen was just a GREEN WALL. *rolls eyes* I expected something more impressive. And if you notice a HOLE in the wall, you should know it will show up in out filming. We tried to cut it out of the shot, but it didn't work. How are we supposed to cover it up, huh? We don't have plaster, or lime green paint in our pockets, airhead. And the shadows? Well. That effected out editing, and you told us that it didn't matter because it wasn't out fault and it was our first time using a green screen. And telling us that after all our stressing and work, it's not "Grade 12 level" ? Gimmie a break. Never used a green screen, never ever really used adobe Premiere... and then when the whole thing is finished, you tell us we have to redo it, on the SECOND TO LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER? It took us more than a WEEK! And we have EXAMS and other shit to worry about! GEEZ.

So anyway. Those are some things I've wanted to say.

Kay, have a good one.

- Me.

P.S. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment