Walking accident strikes again!
Or should I say... Tumbles, again?
Hmmmm...
So, I'll break it down for you;
1. Longboarding with RJ
2. Downhill... Ooooh Scaaaary.
3. ZERO protection! NO HELMET, NOT ELBOW OR KNEE PADS. :O
4. I hit a rock. Or... a pine cone... or, maybe, yea know... I just fell, who really knows? xD
Then the story took a rough turn;
1. BAM
2. ROLL
3. LERCHES FOREWORD!
4. FALLS ON ARM
5. ON LEG
6. ON ARM AGAIN
7. SMACKS HEAD ON PAVEMENT.
8. ROLLS OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE.
9. Says "Ow. Ahahahah.... I think I'm bleeding..."
10. RJ says "Beccy! are you okay???"
11. "Uhhh.......................hh.........hh......... *giggle* I'm not suuuuuure..."
Yeah something like that anyway.
Current injuries?
My neck is super sore and really hurts
I reopened an old cut from longboarding on my arm
Cut m palm on my left hand
Bruise/bump/skinned head. on the right side.
CHOWMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIN!!!
x.Rebecca.
Hey Rebecca! =)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on Blogger for a week which is why I'm replying to you so late, but I wanted to thank you for reading and commenting and following! :D Of course I'll follow you!
Ttys :)
OOUUUCHHHH!
ReplyDeleteStay aliive!
HAHAHA I WILL STAY ALIVE!
ReplyDelete9. Says "Ow. Ahahahah.... I think I'm bleeding..."
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA