This is a song I wrote for RJ a few months ago :)
“Always In Your Arms”
For RJ – From Rebecca – February 2009
Make a wish
I’m your shining star tonight
Yours forever
Always in your sight
Blow a kiss
And I’ll catch it in my hands
And no matter what
You’ll always be my friend…
Oh, I’ll never fade away (1st part)
You will always see my light
Whether it’s a sunny day
Or a dark and stormy night…
I’ll be the raindrops that rain onto your face (2nd part)
Always in place
Never that far…
And always in your arms…
Always in your arms…
Take a chance
Jump into the sky…
Touch my hand
And I’ll lead you past the night
Wherever we go
We’ll always be together
Fly with me
We’re two birds of a feather
Chorus
Bridge
Some say it’s not too late
For us to turn back time
But we know it wont happen
When we look in, each other’s eyes
We’re here for good
Together on foot
To hold onto something so real…
So real…
Make a wish; I’m your shining start tonight
And we wont go down, wont go down
Without one hell of a fight!
Chorus (first part) x2
Chorus (2nd part) x2
Always, always, always
Always in your arms…
this has been stuck in my head for the last HOURS. >_> hahaha.
ReplyDeleteHaha sorry!
ReplyDelete