Saturday, September 12, 2009

@You- Dish Dish Dish, please!

Thanks for typing up that super duper long offline message sweetie.
I found it touching that you took the time to type out your long long...looooooooong bitch rant to me. Me! I feel so special!
Too bad I don't give a flying fuck what you have to say...

To be honest, I'm just too mature to play your games now, ok?
Go play with someone else, there's plenty of people out there that are just waiting for an opportunity to fall out of the sky and help them kill time.

Unfortunately for you, my life just got a little too busy to deal with girls that have nothing better to do than pick stupid fights over msn...

So whatever you typed up to me in your long long post on msn, I'm sure it was a real kicker, but I didn't really care enough to read it. Apparently, you had time to kill too when you thought that you could write a long post to me, and I'd actually read it. I guess that's how some people think.

Oh well.. I don't care if you read this or not. That's your choice, okay?

Have a nice day.

- Yours, truly.

PS. Sorry to any of my blog followers who happened to read this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment