Saturday, March 6, 2010

Busking...

I'm going busking today. It's beautiful out, and I need money really badly. I know that seems like a bad reason to go busking, but it's true... I'm running low on it from having that stupid injury at work. Hoping to sell some Cd's too...

I usually really like busking... Today I'm just not feeling it... :( But spring break hasn't promised us very many nice days like this one so I shall busk today.

I guess I feel shitty because... of last night. I mean, I had great fun with my friends, but that ONE LITTLE THING made me really pissed off... and then really annoyed, then sad and now I feel kind of depressed... and angry at the same time. I'm soo hurt and broken but what hurts the most about this whole thing is that I don't think RJ even cares. At this point, I don't know when the last time was that he loved me, or thought about me ina positive way, or remembered all of our goodtimes and how much we've shared. I don't know, because he's not in my life anymore. I don't like it like this. I could like, scream right now but I wont.

Whatever.

1 comment: