The reality of it is, I don't feel any different. I don't look different, and I don't talk or dress different, and I don't think differently. I'm still me. I have my same opinions, and thoughts, dreams... But since 7:15 AM this morning, I am forever changed into a 17 years old girl, well... Until my next birthday anyway. :) It was fun I suppose. Most of it anyway. I wish I could erase one thing. [Ignorance]
I hated that part. I wish it never happened, I wish the memory was like Tom Riddle's and Dumbledore's in Harry Potter 6 that we saw today. Nothing but a strand of thought that I could pull out of my head with the tip of a wand, and throw into a Pensieve, or a vial, and forget.
But other than that, it was fun. :) Thanks to my boyfriend, friends, and family. I love you forever<3
xRebecca.
ignorance.
I love you too! It was overall a good day ^^
ReplyDeletePs. "I am forever changed into a 17 years old girl, well... Until my next birthday anyway. "
... unless you're secretly Edward Cullen.. or well.. ALICE Cullen anyways. xD <3
Hahaha
ReplyDeletehahaha rose xdxD
ReplyDelete