Today was great. :)
Singing at the Esquimalt Rd. Market, $37.00!
RJ and I each bought a basketball from a flea market, for One dollar each!
We got chocolate Wendy's Frosty's.
We played basketball! (Horse, Down-throw, Around the World)
We has BBQ steak, potato's and cooked broccoli and carrots! (and milk in wine glasses xD)
We roasted marshmallows on the BBQ.
It started to rain...
So we got an umbrella!
Then we went inside and listened to the thunder and watched the lightning while the sun was setting :)
We ran to Mike's in the rain and borrow "Good Luck, Chuck"
Did I mention that movie is funny ish, but SOOO rude and crude and sexual? The base of the story is SEX. Geez xD
My momma came.
And now I am eating Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, drinking tea (there's no coffee D: Makes me sad!)
Off to bed. :P
-REBECCABOUX
I love that movie<3. its hilarious. =D
ReplyDeleteand sounds like a fun day m'dear.
Glad everything worked out.
xoxooxox loveyou. PEACE!
Wooaah that day sounds so.. like, poetic! Dreamy ^^ Sounds fun! Haha, I saw good luck chuck in the video store and it looked quite crude if I do say so myself xD btw: apple cinnamon cheerios<3 (but you already knew that)
ReplyDelete