Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stop time for a moment;

Wow. I can't believe how much of July has gone by already. We've been on summer break for like, almost a month. Scary how fast Summer is going by. I don't think I like it. I've barely done anything! I need to do stuff, otherwise the school year will come around and I'll regret not getting things done! Referral back to "Don't let these memories fade" (my blog about the school year and summer coming), i said I wanted to make this the most awesome summer ever, and not have regrets about it when I got back to school.

So I guess it starts here:

1. See Harry Potter 6
2. Go to Sidney Spit
3. Go to the Inner Harbor and watch the buskers
4. Make a music video
5. Have a photo shoot
6. Record a Febuly album with Rosie (Ft. friends like Hales and Chan)
7. Go to Salt Spring and stay in a cabin with Angela and Deb and RJ for a few days and play music all night!
8. Wear a summer dress at least ONCE for crying out loud.
9. Start writing a book
10. Blog more! Geez!
11. Go to Dallas Road beach and get a beacon drive in Ice Cream!
12. Take a bus to nowhere in particular. Maybe... ( haha ) China town? Make it a game to stop anywhere at any time and just see where I end up!
13. Lose weight
14. Dance more!!
15. Have a garage sale
16. Make a new ep of Rosie's and my web cast (Search rosierockstar92 @ youtube)
17. Go shopping with Julia
18. Sing at the Saanich Fair
19. Read at LEAST 5 NEW books, that i've never read before!
20. Read my Bible every day
21. Learn to drive better.
22. Get Hayley a boyfriend
23. Put on a Performing Arts concert in Sidney! (Dancing, singing, music in general, short skits) to raise money and have like, 50% of funds or something go to a charity of some sort.. Maybe Animals for Life.
24. Sing at the Esquimalt Market every other Saturday
25. Get produced by David Foster.

#25 is basically a pipe dream, but whateverrrrr :P

Anyway, i shall un-stop time now :P

Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. O.M.G. We should have a garage sale together!!! And all our friends and stuff. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and HAHA about getting me a boyfriend. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P Yeah, maybe, cept we might be doing the garage sale combined with rj and his mom because they have a lot of junk they need to get rid of but not enough to host a full blown garage sale, so yah, but you can stop by and help if ya wanted.. :P

    ReplyDelete