One more thing that is bugging me...
I'm kind of depressed.
I want to be able to fly.
RJ and I went hang gliding yesterday (Aug. 27 09, Thursday) and it was incredible.
I hate gravity, so much. I should have been born a bird.
My dream, is to be able to fly. I wish I could fly more than I wish I could be a singer.
It's my only passion that burns so bad that it hurts to think about it.
And now that I've had a taste of what it's like, I want to cry!
I don't think anybody understands how much it kills me inside that I can't fly. I know I have a lot, and other dreams, my other huge one being music. But, it doesn't matter how much It hurts me to know I'll never fly, besides hang gliding once in a while.
I know it's lame. But that's why I am depressed. :(
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment