I'm so insomniatic the last couple of days, why not ADD to the shitpile while were at it?
Here's my A - Z list:
A) Rosie and Mike aren't together anymore. It makes me sad cause I thought they worked well together, but apparently not. I know it's not my business, so I guess I wont get involved. I'm just feeling kind of sick about it, partly now because
B) Rosie hates my guts because I posted a blog which, she misunderstood (And I don't blame her.. I went back and read it again before deleting it, and it did sound kind of unfair. I DID NOT mean it that way at all!) and she wont talk to me, so I'm feeling sick from that, and now I have a
C) Migraine, and
D) My favourite red ceramic carry mug just broke, and apparently they're expensive and they might not be able to order a new one for me, and it had a cat on it and was so awesome, and I got it for my birthday last month, so now I'm extremely depressed about that, and
E) School is starting soon, and I don't know if this is good or bad in my head, and
F) I'm worried about playing at the saanich fair, and not having any Cd's to sell, and I honestly don't want to play there now, because I have too much on my mind, and
G) I wish I could fly, but I can't which makes me extremely sad, and
H) I've been feeling very alone lately, even when I have friends, family, or RJ is around... Like I can't talk to anybody anymore, nobody gets what I am trying to say, people constantly misunderstand me, so I have to blog about it, which is harder than you think because you never know where to start when you've got things on your mind, and t also proves to be not that good, and makes you fight with friends from the looks of it, which doesn't help me feel better, and
I) I have writers block, and
J) WHOA ROSIE'S TALKING TO ME... could this be good??? and,
K) I can't go to Brittney's "Start of grade 12" Party on the 1st of September, and
L) I'm fat, and
M) I have to cut back on my coffee intake, therefore I have been drinking only tea today, making me
N) Even more stressed!, and
O) Moody! and,
P) I snap at EVERYBODY.,..
Q) Even RJ!, which, in turn
R) Makes me feel bad,
S) And doesn't help with the
T) Headaches,
U) Lack of sleep,
V) Irritability,
W) Depression,
X) And I'm getting sick of feeling so shitty ALL THE TIME.
Y) And I cannot talk to ANYBODY about it because it's too much, and I get too emotional, and I know my problems are stupid and minor compared to other peoples.. but problems are problems, no matter how big or small they are, and too me, these little problems add up! and,
Z) I'm sick of hiding all this from people. Which makes it worse, because I know even while I say that, (Or type it) that I can't help it... I can't talk to people about it. I can barely talk to God about my problems... You know things are bad when...
So there it is. My grande list of issues. Read it and weep, people.
Not.
Bex.
Oh man... that's a looottt of problems mah dear :/
ReplyDeleteThe fight I'm sure has blown over, and just cuz you're cutting back doesnt mean you can't have a liiiittle coffee ;)
Call me if you need to talk or anything kays? =]
ok ^^
ReplyDelete