Just 3 days until The dinner dance! Once again I am going to ask your opinions on hair styles. I don't know if I should settle for taylor swift's hair... yet! I wanna check out some other styles and get some opinions first!
So if you all refer back to my post "Hairs are Hairy" about a month back or so, you will see we decided on Taylor's pretty super curls! Easy enough to do in my hair, but not a whole lot different looking than my hair on a good day. Deffinatly more glam, but thats about it.
Check out these styles and let me know what your thoughts are.
#1. Jojo Levesque
#2. Demi Lovato
#3. Hilary Duff
#4. Miley Cyrus
#5. Carrie Underwood
And what the hell. Lets put Taylor in there again.
#6. Taylor Swift
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeet me know people!
x.Rebecca.
I would vote taylor or demi.
ReplyDeleteThough your hair isn't as long as demi's.. i think it would still look good. :)
I kind of decided on someone I didn't put up.. Its Kay Panabaker from read it and weep etc. when she curls her hair in th emovie its tight spiral curls all over her head and looks SO pretty! :P
ReplyDelete