pro.duc.tive: [pruh-duhk-tiv.]
-adjective.
1. Having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
I learned quite a few things today. :P
1. Iced Capps from Timmies don't have THAT much sugar, but are loaded with fat if you get the original ones, because they have a lot of cream in them. :S
2. I learned how to play this really cool guitar bit that RJ wrote! I always thought it sounded complicated, but it's really not that hard!
3. Pet Cetera is a lame store and I will never shop for my animals there. Mostly all they have is dog stuff! Lame! (Only cause I don't have a dog xD)
4. Longboarding is my new obsession! RJ's friend Mathius gave him a $400.00 longboard yesterday night (Saturday night) at RJ's birthday party as a gift, and RJ taught me how to ride it today, and apparently I've picked it up fast! It's sooo fun! I want one! RJ said he wants to buy me one for my birthday. They are really expensive, but if he is sure he can afford it... I'm not complaining.... xD
5. I also learned that I still know how to fall. Like, my gymnast instincts are still intact! I bailed once--ONLY once!-- after I was only just learning for the first 5 minutes. RJ was teaching me how to turn, and when I tried it by myself for the first time doing toe-edge, i leaned foreword to far and the board started slowing down a lot, so i tried to give it a push, but because I was still SUPER new at it, my foot accidentally nudged the back wheel on the left, and I tripped and flew off the board and would have landed on my head/neck, but last second instinctively (like in gymnastics!) twisted my whole body and took the fall slightly on my side but mostly my back. It hurt my back for a second, because you know... It WAS solid concrete, but then RJ helped me up, I laughed for a few seconds then was up and ready to go again! I scratched my my cell phone pretty bad though because it flew out of my saddle and skimmed across the cement. Oh well =P
Anyway, I'm pretty tired so I am going to do some last minute sturrrrff, then head on up to bed, :)
x.Rebecca.
skateboarding and longboarding are both a lot of fun. Great past times for me! + I still do it now. =P You can get cheaper longboards for the same, if not better, quality than the $400.00 ones you know. I see them all the time. Plus they're simple to make. Jimmy made his own, and it looks amazing. and rides amazing. ;D have fun learning!
ReplyDelete