I am at school in my spare block, with absolutely nothing to do! I am always so bored in this block, which I why I kind of wish my day was layed out more like Hayley's (Bff). She has Math in the morning block 1, and then block 2 she has English. I wish mine was Block one and 2 classes, then I could go home, because we both only have 2 classes this semester. Mine is Math in block one, then spare block 2, then Textiles block 3, then spare block 4. I go home right after block 3, but still. Like I said, I almost always have nothing to do. I am still waiting for Vicki (my older sister) to finish reading "Vampirates" 4, which is this awesome incredible, amazing, fantastic, enthralling, and totally worth reading series about Pirates and VAMpirates! Ha ha, hence the title...
But yeah, as soon as she finishes reading it, she is going to lend it to me, and I cannot wait because then not only will I have something to do in this wretched spare block but I will be able to READ AN AWESOME BOOK. hahahahahaha. *fails at life and spare blocks alike*
So... The fair is in town right now. Not the saanich fair, that comes at the end of the summer every year, but this little tiny version of it comes to Sidney and travels around yearly. It comes around to us about twice a year, and it is only rides, but that's okay. I usually make an effort to go, but RJ and I (bf) hang out on Saturdays, plus I don't wanna spend 20 dollars to get in then end up getting bored after an hour. Not really worth it. meh. Plus, Apparently RJ had a really fun day planned, going to a movie, hanging out, baking a cake (lol, cute xD) and possibly going to watch Ang and Nate at The Paisley. OH btw. At my gig at the paisley last Saturday night I made $200.00 plus sold 2 Cd's ($20.00) and a 5 dollar tip from a nice lady. ($5.00 .... xD) Total? $225.00 Smackaroos. Lol! Smackaroos...
Anyways.. I am going to go outside and answer a text message from RJ... And owwie my stomach hurts. I think I am going to have to change the location of my pump thingy after school because Its really hurting.. :s
ALSO.
In case I was a douche and forgot to tell you, In February, (the 3rd, to be exact), I got surgery on my elbow, and They extracted a large piece of bone from between the joint in my elbow. Goodness gracious. No wonder I was having issues.
Anyway. Now I have big bright pinky/red scars on my elbow (5 or 6 to be even MORE exact) and they don't look like they plan on fading anytime soon. Dang flabbit. But actually, I am kinda glad. Makes me unique, and starts interesting conversations. Its deffinatly a good ice breaker. xD
Anyhoozer.... TATA =D
+Rebecca+
you and your wacky updates. lol! i'm no better sometimes i guess. >.< teehee.
ReplyDeleteohhh, i went to the fair thursday, friday, and am going to go again today actually. All with different groups of friends for the most part. It's fun if you make it. ;D HAVE FUN BAKING LE CAKE! ^___^ adios!